29 August 2007

A Few Pictures

My host father, Amadu, on the left and his uncle listening to the radio and making tea at their home.

Here I am alive and well at Tubani So. This picture was taken about 2 weeks ago.




These are my host brothers and sisters posing by one of the many cows that my family here owns.









Here is the house that I stay in at my homestay village. The room with the blue around the door and window is mine. You can see one of my host brothers and host sisters.






2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thank you for sharing photos!! I was wondering when you were going to upload some :) So good to see that handsome smiling face of yours too!
Do you get to milk the cows?

ItsMe! said...

Dave
Some updates:
Zack has a new big brother while you and Mikey are away. His name is Anthony. :) He is living in Mike's room for now, but will inhabit your pad as soon as Hilary's stuff is put away.

Mike and Hilary are off to school and both loving their courses. Hilary is even taking an EMT course at 4Cs on top of her UMD courses.

Corrie B gave me a HUGE hug to send along to you. She says "Tell Dave hey, and I love him!"

You have a lot of fans at the Thirsy Tuna! They miss you.

We hear Kacie is in Europe. Do you two email?

All for now.
Miss you bunches!
Love
Mom

Website Traffic Statistics
Circuit City Online Coupons